Recent News Articles:
- Hotel Executive (June 2020) – The Family Vacation: What Hotel Owners Need to Consider Post-COVID-19
- Today’s Hotelier (June 2020) – Wading into the next decade: Risk outlook for the hospitality industry
- Insurance Journal (March 2020) – Checking In with No Way out: How Hotels Can Prevent Human Trafficking
- Hotel Business (July 2019) – Pool safety for hoteliers: how to reduce liability
- HotelExecutive.com (July 2019) – Combatting Human Trafficking in the Hospitality Industry
- Insurance Business America (May 2019) – A five-star stay with insurance and risk management running behind the scenes
- HotelExecutive.com (March 2019) – Getting Smart: New Tech Provides Conveniences for Guests, But What are the Risks?
- HotelExecutive.com (December 2018) – New Amenities, New Risks: How to Protect Your Guests and Your Business
- HotelExecutive.com (September 2018) – Lifesaver: The Value of Safety and Emergency Preparedness Training for Hotel Staff
- HotelExecutive.com (June 2018) – The 2017 Hurricane Season That Was: What We Learned
- Hotel Business Magazine (May 2018) – Handling risk: What to do, how to prepare for the worst
- HotelExecutive.com (March 2018) – Las Vegas Aftermath: Setting a New Standard for Hotel Security
- Business Insurance (February 2018) – Panic buttons becoming a safety trend in hospitality
- Insurance Business America (February 2018) – Do Not Disturb
- HotelExecutive.com (Sept 2017) – Ancillary Services Can Bring New Profits, and New Risks
- HotelExecutive.com (June 2017) - New Hotel Luxury Car Experiences
- Independent Agent Magazine (March 2017) - What’s Driving Losses in Hotel/Motel Insurance?
- HotelExecutive.com (March 2017) Insurance Coverage to Protect Hotels During Celebrity Events
- HotelExecutive.com (December 2016) Understanding the Financial Issues of a Business Interruption in the Aftermath of a Hurricane
- HotelExecutive.com (August 2016) Managing Special Events Without Spoiling the Fun
- HotelExecutive.com (June 2016) Adopting a Risk Mindset in Hotel Management
- HotelExecutive.com (April 2016) Complaints About Poor Water Quality in Pools and Spas Can Sink a Hotel
- HotelExecutive.com (February 2016) - What hotels need to know to protect against inevitable data breaches
- HotelExecutive.com (November 2015) - What Causes Hotel Claims and How to Prevent Them
- Rough Notes Magazine (June 2015) - Specialty Lines Markets: Opportunities Exist In Evolving Upscale Hotel Market
- HotelExecutive.com (June 2015) - Bed Bugs Can Be Found Anywhere: Is Your Hotel Protected?
- HotelExecutive.com (March 2015) - Business Interruption Coverage: Why You Need it and What Should be in Your Policy
- HotelExecutive.com (January 2015) - Liquor Liability: How to Reduce Your Risk
- HotelExecutive.com (September 2014) - From Valet to Shuttle: How Better Hiring and Training Can Prevent Losses
- HotelExecutive.com (June 2014) - With Cyberattacks on the Rise, Is Your Hotel Protected?
- HotelExecutive.com (March 2014) - Preventing and Managing Food and Beverage Risks
- HotelExecutive.com (January 2014) - Managing the Unexpected: Crisis Planning, Communications and Response